Wednesday, August 27, 2008

and we're off....


I am SOOOOOo excited to be heading out of town.....on vacation. Can you believe it, the Smith family is leaving town and not heading to a hospital! We will be heading to Door County tomorrow to stay with my dear aunt lori and uncle marc and their kiddos in their beautiful log cabin!!! We are so ready to relax... no tv, no cell phones, no internet and no agenda!


We all need a little r&r.


I will blog pics when we return on Sunday!


Have a great holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are SO happy for you - you all deserve a break - we are at an Internet cafe in Kinsale by the sea.
Love you all
Mom and Dad

The Cruses said...

Enjoy your vacation! You deserve it. Hope you have a great time and great weather!

jayandkandy said...

Wow! We love your blog! I was literally sobbing when I read what you wrote for Maddie's BD & Jay just sat and held me, praying for you all! THANK U for letting us be part of your lifes! Thrilled & praying for U all during this special family getaway :-D Kandy & Jay