Wednesday, August 20, 2008

technical difficulties.....




OOPPPS.....





do you ever just want to curse modern technology??? Every morning, just like clock work I walk down stairs ...right to the kitchen where my husband has already brewed coffee (bless him!). The next two things are just habit - first, the ipod Bose docking system is started up. A day without music is torture to me. Some days its kids praise music, others it's a little rock and roll... you just never know until the day begins what music is in order. After the coffee is poured and the music is pumping.... its time to check email, look at blogs and check Arbonne business stats. Now the day can begin. The kids have slowly woken up with a cartoon and it is safe to start interacting! Trust me the girls and I need our space in the morning. Jed, the "morning guy" will never totally understand this concept... he wakes up dancing and smiling, somewhat of an annoying trait to the "night girl"! However, I will never understand why someone would not want to start a project at 10 Pm in the peak of "high performance"! I get my best work done from 10-12pm and Jed works the 6-8 am shift..... we have just learned to appreciate our different time clocks!

Imagine the distress in our home last week when I came down stairs and the coffee was not ready because Jed was out of town, the Bose docking station completely stopped working and my computer would not turn on!!!! It was a rough morning to say the least!!! Of course all the warranties had just conveniently expired! So it has been a rough week without our modern day conveniences...or as i feel necessities. It is quite in the morning and the girls always laugh and plug their ears when i try to stand in and take the place of the good music we once enjoyed! Hopefully the dear UPS man will be delivering both items any day here.....

No comments: