Monday, October 27, 2008

carving pumpkins...




The girls were running all over town with me today... the death of them was 2 hours in Menard's. I promised them that if they were good we would do something special... They were good, or as good as any 3 and 6 year old can be in Menard's for 2 hours. We decided that we should carve pumpkins! We washed and "de-gutted" them before Jed came home.... the girls quickly abandoned Jed and he was left to carve alone! They turned out really cute! Madison wanted a Cubs pumpkin but we were afraid we would be victim of a crime from an unstable fan.... we went with the Bears instead!



3 comments:

lily field furniture said...

did he use a stencil or do those by hand? they are really good!

THE SULLINS said...

LOVE all of the pictures of the girls. LOL, finger painting on each other. OH MY. I'm sure it was water soluble paint No harm done right? LOVE the cute little elephant. and libby, oh my goodnes. WHAT a trooper she is. The pumpkins were just darling....Nikki??? Or Jed???? CUTE!! I'm sure you will take lots of picture for trick and treating...

The Lawver's said...

This post made me laugh... I am sure Jed actually enjoyed carving them on his own as did Ted the other day... he wouldnt let me help him at all! They are way too miticulious. However you spell that. I showed Ted these pictures and he said "oh my gosh, it would be so fun carving pumpkins with Jed." Lol.