Wednesday, October 8, 2008

uppercase living...







a few months ago I had an uppercase living party. It was great stuff and I was excited to order a few things for the house..... it has taken me 4 months to get them done but I love the results! You can check out the website at http://www.uppercaseliving.com/. My rep is Melissa Hartzell in Sterling. I am off to get the pics printed and matted for the frames in teh hallway! I am so thrilled to finally have this hallway done!! the girls room is just about completed... a few more final touches!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nikki- your pictures are just so fun! I love seeing all the photos of your girls- they are so cute!! I also love their new room and the hallway, that is such a great idea! well, i hope that you are all doing well, say hi to your family for me!
Love Bridget

Marlene said...

I LOVE what you have done. You are so creative, you have great ideas. It looks wonderful!!!!!

Pam said...

Hi Nikki - It turned out really well - looks beautiful!
Love, Pam