Monday, November 17, 2008

hero of the month!!......


here she is... your very own, Madison Smith... Kids Wish Network Hero of the Month for November! O my goodness was she excited when the package arrived! Filled with goodies, t-shirts, certificates, cool games and a $200 gift card to Walmart!!! We are so proud of the way that she has persevered through all of her trauma and do agree that she is a Hero! Way to go Maddie!


PS. If you go to McDonald's this month... say YES when they ask if you want to donate a dollar to Ronald McDonald houses. they will ask whose name you want on your donation hand... I suggest you put Maddie's!!!

5 comments:

Tonya said...

That is awesome! We don't go to McDonalds much but if we do I will :)

P.S. I have been keeping track of your blog because Heidi says our two oldest look alike!!! And I can see similarities she is definitely a cute little girl :)

Sonya said...

Congrats Maddie! That is so awesome that you're the hero of the month!! :)

I can't WAIT to see you girls at thanksgiving!
Love, Sonya

Anonymous said...

Should I get fries with that order??

BrightCrayon said...

I went into McDonald's last week and was asked if I wanted to buy on of the $1 hands for the Ronald McDonald house. Normally I decline such offers. (I'm a broke college student, $1 is a lot of money!)

But I remembered reading through the blog and I knew how much the RMD House helped you and your family.

Needless to say, there's a hand on the board with my name now.

PS Congrats on Hero of the Month. You sure deserve it :-D

jayandkandy said...

Absolutely love being part of you all's lives through this fantastic blog!!! WOW! NO way to express the joy (laughing at same time crying sometimes!)that fills my heart! And oh my! We NEVER go to MacDonalds now since Jay's surgery BUT! : ) this we must do in honor of Maddie!XOX! SooOOOooo excited to see you all soon!