Saturday, November 1, 2008

throwback to the 80's....

so we took 2 trips down memory lane this week.


Trip #1....


I put the girls hair in the old school sponge rollers. It was like I was sitting I on the floor in the Mogion (?) Drive house.... this is just what us girls looked like on Saturday nights!! Kori and Heidi do you remember it?? I chuckled when the girls complained about it hurting when they laid down... I remember that too!!!


Typical late night melt downs...gotta love that I got it on film!!!Ok..so it really is bedtime...




then trip #2...


We stopped out at Steve and Janans house after janan had gone through the garage. She had just found some boxes with the kids old toys. Jed was so cute looking through it all and rembering so many great times... these were a few of his favorites!!




No comments: