Thursday, July 10, 2008

the big day

Madison is still sleeping She had a great night sleep.... I gave her a massage at 9 and she was OUT! I have not seen her move since then. It is 6:30 so any time they may come get her. I am going to go snuggle in next to her and wait. I slept ok - probably got about 4 good solid hours. My mind has been racing since 4AM.... Lots of time to pray.... Jed should be here any minute. Hopefully he got good rest!

We will keep you posted - I do not want to waste the last few minutes I have to love on her....
talk soon
nikki

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please know that all of you are in our thoughts and prayers today.

Love,
Pete and Luann

Kori said...

Have been praying since the minute my feet hit the floor this morning! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Good news, bad news..... First the bad news.. Didn't sleep well AT ALL last night.. The good news is that it gave me lots of time to pray for everyone with every toss and turn .. The doctors got a special prayer from me at 0530 my time . 0830 your time.. Love you guys and SOOO wish I could be there with you! ~Miriam

The Cruses said...

Lots of prayers are going up for you today. You guys are SO amazing. I am impressed by your courage and strength. The Lord will continue to support you all throughout this process. May the peace of God fill your hearts and give you all the comfort you need today. We love you!!!

Anonymous said...

May God place His healing and protecting arms around you all. You are in our prayers.
Our Love,
Mark, Lisa & Natalie Wood

Sally said...

You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Sending our love your way!

Love the Summers

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs and TONS of prayers!

Wendy

Pam said...

Thinking of all of you and look forward to good news later today.
Love always
Pam

Anonymous said...

We love you guys. Be assured of our prayers throughout the day and into the coming weeks of recovery. Be strong in the Lord and the power of His might!

Andrew, Camilla, Abby & Jillian

Marlene said...

Praying for you all. May your mind and focus stay on HIM during this diffult part of the journey. Love you all and will keep praying!!
Marlene