Monday, October 6, 2008

HELP....

ok so in my ventures to make my blog more aesthetically pleasing I sooooo screwed something up.... I found a site that has free blog templates and now for the life of me cannot get it to go away.... I hate this layout and have had several others also log in and try to fix my "issues" with no success. We have erased HTML addresses again and again and still this blasted thing will not go away. If you have any suggestion or are a computer genius let me know..... I am so stinkin' disturbed that I can not figure it out!

Nikki

2 comments:

CKTrost said...

Nikki,
I can see the stuff in the html source for your page. So, that being said, there should be a way to delete it. I'm going to send you a separate email.
karla

Anonymous said...

I would think you could find another blog you like and just copy it over this HTML. Have you done that??? Call me and maybe we can go through it together or I can come over. I've changed mine a bunch...let me know