Wednesday, October 1, 2008

scavenger hunting.....

Heading out with the list!

Libby was the something brown!!! Too funny!

Today's big adventure...scavenger hunts! when the girls said..."it is boring outside" I decided to give them a scavenger hunt list! They have been having a blast and are currently doing the inside scavenger hunt list!

Do not be to surprised with the caliber of my drawings... I know, I know, that art degree really paid off! I laughed when the girls had to ask me what several of my pictures were!! O well...

3 comments:

lily field furniture said...

That is a great idea! They look so proud of themselves!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are realling getting into this 'playing with your kids' thing. You have got to stop it!! You are making the rest of us look bad! :p

Anonymous said...

wow.. you went from 'MEAN MOMMY' to FUN MOMMY in one week.. nice work!!