Tuesday, December 9, 2008

gosh I love my kids....

Snow, snow DO NOT go away... we LOVE snow days. Jed is gone for a few days on business so I was thrilled when the school cancellations flashed across the screen this morning. No scraping my car, no shoveling...just pjs and fun today!

I was on the couch drinking coffee and working (does facebook and ebay count as working?), ok really I was browsing! The girls were playing so nicely together. I was hearing more giggles then cries...life was good. two little girls came bouncing up to me and handed me a nickel... "mom smell this" Madison says. I put it to my nose.. "smells good" i respond. giggles, giggles and then belly laughs erupt. "Mom, I farted on it" Madison blurts. I about died.... I called Jed and he thought it was great... I think he was proud to be totally honest!

A few hours later I was getting all of my scrapbook stuff ready as I am going to take full advantage of this day in the house! The girls were watching the movie Barnyard. Madison comes in the kitchen and asks me .."when is coyote season?". I told her i did not know and that she would have to ask Jed.... A few minutes later Olivia come in... "I never want to live on a farm". "Why", I ask... "because that's where the coyotes eat the peoples" she informs me. I asked why in the world she thought that ... "because if they eat the cows like on the movie they will eat the people too". I told her I agreed with the part about not living on the farm, but not because the coyotes will eat you!!

Man I love these crazy girls...even when they fart on things and make me smell l them...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh those were hilarious-good thing you have them in writing! The fun things your kids say, you think you will always remember, but you don't. I still love reading all the things that you girls said that I took the time to write down! =)
Love you~
Mom

Anonymous said...

Coyote season is anytime if you think they are doing damage to your property (or trying to eat you!). LOL!

We stayed in all day too on our snow day. I love that we don't have to go out!

Janie said...

OH my goodness!!! I laughed out loud when I read the part about the nickel. It sounds like something Abigail would do! 5 & 6 yr olds & potty humor! LOL!

Then, a bit ago, Abigail was dancing, kicking her feet out, waving her arms & making a howling noise at the end. She asked me if I thought it was a good dance & said it was a coyote dance! Then I read your blog entry & laughed & laughed. What is it about coyotes?!!

Janie

Anonymous said...

you need to get off facebook and put up a post!!!

Anonymous said...

Haven't heard from ya in awhile...hope all is ok!

Brad said...

You Kronk girls write some good stories. I need to take note.