Thursday, December 4, 2008

my new do.....




so I have been feeling like I am in the middle of a mid-life crisis.... not really a crisis just a slump! You know the feeling...old, dated, overweight, tired looking...the whole "don't want to look in the mirror feeling"! So I decided to go for it...cut off the long locks, do some waxing, wear all black....
Here are the results of a few hours and allot of professional help! I really do like it. It so strange as never in my life have I had short hair!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow great picture! i almost didn't recognize you. I love the new cut! Dana

Anonymous said...

your hair is so cute! I cut my hair short sophormore year of high school, and have had it short ever since! (pony-tails with short hair are so cute, they are my favorite!! )

Anonymous said...

oh, that was me, Bridget :)

The Cruses said...

Nice! I love your new look! You're beautiful!

Marlene said...

Beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! As if you needed to look anymore fabulous!

Anonymous said...

You look great!!


Jessica

Rebecca said...

You are so beautiful Nikki! You always have been! : ) And I knew you when you were a little tike. : )

Anonymous said...

I love your new do!!!! Keep your head! You deserve the best!
Meagan